|Product:||Anhydrous Acetic Acid Glacial||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
|Category:||Mild Acid||Appearance:||Crystal Liquid|
|Purity:||99.5% Min.||Melting Point:||16.6℃|
|Flash Point:||39℃||CAS No.:||64-19-7|
|HS Code:||2915211900||Packing:||IBC Tank|
Oxidizing anhydrous glacial acetic acid,
Reducing Agent anhydrous glacial acetic acid,
pure acetic acid 99.5 percent
Oxidizing/Reducing Agent Anhydrous Acetic Acid Glacial for Industrial Short Lead Time
> Industrial Grade
> Purity 99.5% Min.
> CAS No. 64-19-7
> Drum/IBC tank/ISO tank
> HS Code 2915211900
> For Pharmaceutical, Textile dyeing, Rubber industry
Acetic acid is a simple monocarboxylic acid, which is devoid of water. It is highly concentrated and has a strong, pungent odor. Glacial acetic acid is corrosive and can cause burns to the skin and eyes. It is also flammable and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flames. When using glacial acetic acid, be sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, such as gloves and eye protection. If you come into contact with the substance, immediately flush the affected area with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if necessary. Despite its dangers, glacial acetic acid is a versatile substance with many uses. It is an important ingredient in the production of vinegar, as well as other household and industrial cleaning products. It can also be used as a laboratory reagent, or to produce acetate fibers or other chemicals. Pharmaceutically, it is commonly used as a topical antibiotic that treats infections caused by bacteria.
The use of acetic acid in industry
1. For synthesizing dyes and inks.
2. Used to synthesize fragrances.
3. It is used in rubber and plastic industries. Used as a solvent and starting material for many important polymers in the rubber and plastics industry such as PVA, PET, etc.
4. Use as starting material for paint and adhesive components
5. Used as an additive and food preservative in cheese and sauces in the food processing industry.
The use of acetic acid in medicine
1. Acetic acid is used in a technique called chromoendoscopy, which is an alternative to traditional endoscopy.
2. Acetic acid is used for visual inspection of cervical cancer and lesions. It is also used in cervical cancer screening.
3. Acetic acid is used to treat otitis externa.
4. Acetic acid is also sometimes used to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
5. In laboratory tests on mice, acetic acid has been shown to reduce inflammatory responses in mice.
Technical indicators (Industrial Grade)
|Test Items||Standard Indicator||Test Result|
|Class I||Class II|
|Chroma (Pt-CoNo./Hazen) <=||10||10||5|
|Purity (Acetic Acid, ω/%) >=||99.8||99.5||99.8|
|Water (ω/%) <=||0.15||0.20||0.08|
|Formic acid (ω/%) <=||0.03||0.05||0.01|
|Acetaldehyde (ω/%) <=||0.02||0.03||0.01|
|Propionic acid (ω/%) <=||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Iron/Fe (ω/%) <=||0.00004||0.0002||0.00003|
|Evaporation residue (ω/%) <=||0.005||0.01||0.0003|
|Permanganate-reducing time(min.) >=||120||30||120|
Acetic Acid for shipment
Acetic Acid for Pharmaceutical
1. Are you a distributor or factory?
We are a distributor and we have long-term contacts with factories well-known in the industry
2. How do you control the quality?
Factory testing and Third-party testing
3. Can you supply samples for testing?
Free samples but freight collect
4. What about the lead time?
We can make the shipment in 7-12days after deposit or order confirmation
5. What documents you provide?
SDS, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, Health certificate and Origin certificate