|Product:||Mild Acidity Glacial Acetic Acid Anhydrous Form||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
|Purity:||99.5% Min.||CAS No.:||64-19-7|
|EINECS No.:||200-580-7||HS Code:||2915211900|
|Packing:||IBC Tank||Application:||Textile Dyeing, Pharmaceutical|
99.5 Pure Glacial Acetic Acid,
Corrosive Pure Glacial Acetic Acid,
mild Acetic Acid For Pharmaceutical
Mild Acidity Glacial Acetic Acid Anhydrous Form for Pharmaceutical
> Industrial Grade
> Purity 99.5% Min.
> CAS No. 64-19-7
> Drum/IBC tank/ISO tank
> HS Code 2915211900
> For Pharmaceutical, Textile dyeing, Rubber industry
Glacial acetic acid is a weak colorless reducing agent when it remains free of water (undiluted). This makes it suitable for use in the plastics and food industries. Although a weak acid, it is mildly corrosive to metals such as iron, magnesium and zinc. When reacted with such metals it forms hydrogen gas and salts. Aluminum tanks are used to transport acetic acid because aluminum forms a passivating acid-resistant film of aluminum oxide. Metal acetates can be prepared from acetic acid and an appropriate base.
The use of acetic acid in medicine
1. Acetic acid is used in a technique called chromoendoscopy, which is an alternative to traditional endoscopy.
2. Acetic acid is used for visual inspection of cervical cancer and lesions. It is also used in cervical cancer screening.
3. Acetic acid is used to treat otitis externa.
4. Acetic acid is also sometimes used to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
5. In laboratory tests on mice, acetic acid has been shown to reduce inflammatory responses in mice.
Technical indicators (Industrial Grade)
|Test Items||Standard Indicator||Test Result|
|Class I||Class II|
|Chroma (Pt-CoNo./Hazen) <=||10||10||5|
|Purity (Acetic Acid, ω/%) >=||99.8||99.5||99.8|
|Water (ω/%) <=||0.15||0.20||0.08|
|Formic acid (ω/%) <=||0.03||0.05||0.01|
|Acetaldehyde (ω/%) <=||0.02||0.03||0.01|
|Propionic acid (ω/%) <=||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Iron/Fe (ω/%) <=||0.00004||0.0002||0.00003|
|Evaporation residue (ω/%) <=||0.005||0.01||0.0003|
|Permanganate-reducing time(min.) >=||120||30||120|
Acetic Acid for shipment
Acetic Acid for Pharmaceutical
1. Are you a distributor or factory?
We are a distributor and we have long-term contacts with factories well-known in the industry
2. How do you control the quality?
Factory testing and Third-party testing
3. Can you supply samples for testing?
Free samples but freight collect
4. What about the lead time?
We can make the shipment in 7-12days after deposit or order confirmation
5. What documents you provide?
SDS, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, Health certificate and Origin certificate