|Product:||Free Of Water Glacial Acetic Acid For Chemical||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
|Category:||Weak Organic Acid||Appearance:||Colorless|
|Purity:||99.5% Min.||Density:||1.049 G/cm|
|Melting Point:||16.6℃||CAS No.:||64-19-7|
|HS Code:||2915211900||Packing:||IBC Tank|
Colorless Pure Glacial Acetic Acid,
Water Free Pure Glacial Acetic Acid,
acetic anhydride with water For Chemical
Free of Water Glacial Acetic Acid for Chemical
> Industrial Grade
> Purity 99.5% Min.
> CAS No. 64-19-7
> Drum/IBC tank/ISO tank
> HS Code 2915211900
> For Pharmaceutical, Textile dyeing, Rubber industry
Glacial acetic acid is the anhydrous (undiluted or free of water) form of acetic acid. Acetic acid is considered an organic compound and has the chemical formula CH3COOH.
A diluted solution of acetic acid is known as vinegar or ethanoic acid or ethylic acid. This acid is classified as a weak acid.
The use of acetic acid in industry
1. For synthesizing dyes and inks.
2. Used to synthesize fragrances.
3. It is used in rubber and plastic industries. Used as a solvent and starting material for many important polymers in the rubber and plastics industry such as PVA, PET, etc.
4. Use as starting material for paint and adhesive components
5. Used as an additive and food preservative in cheese and sauces in the food processing industry.
The use of acetic acid in medicine
1. Acetic acid is used in a technique called chromoendoscopy, which is an alternative to traditional endoscopy.
2. Acetic acid is used for visual inspection of cervical cancer and lesions. It is also used in cervical cancer screening.
3. Acetic acid is used to treat otitis externa.
4. Acetic acid is also sometimes used to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
5. In laboratory tests on mice, acetic acid has been shown to reduce inflammatory responses in mice.
Technical indicators (Industrial Grade)
|Test Items||Standard Indicator||Test Result|
|Class I||Class II|
|Chroma (Pt-CoNo./Hazen) <=||10||10||5|
|Purity (Acetic Acid, ω/%) >=||99.8||99.5||99.8|
|Water (ω/%) <=||0.15||0.20||0.08|
|Formic acid (ω/%) <=||0.03||0.05||0.01|
|Acetaldehyde (ω/%) <=||0.02||0.03||0.01|
|Propionic acid (ω/%) <=||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Iron/Fe (ω/%) <=||0.00004||0.0002||0.00003|
|Evaporation residue (ω/%) <=||0.005||0.01||0.0003|
|Permanganate-reducing substances(min.) >=||120||30||120|
Acetic Acid for shipment
Acetic Acid for Pharmaceutical
1. Are you a distributor or factory?
We are a distributor and we have long-term contacts with factories well-known in the industry
2. How do you control the quality?
Factory testing and Third-party testing
3. Can you supply samples for testing?
Free samples but freight collect
4. What about the lead time?
We can make the shipment in 7-12days after deposit or order confirmation
5. What documents you provide?
SDS, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, Health certificate and Origin certificate