|Product:||Competitive Glacial Acetic Acid Fast Delivery||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
|Appearance:||Clear Liquid||Purity:||99.5% Min.|
|Solubility:||Infinitely Soluble||CAS No.:||64-19-7|
|EINECS No.:||200-580-7||HS Code:||2915211900|
Competitive Glacial Acetic Acid Fast Delivery
> Industrial Grade
> Purity 99.5% Min.
> CAS No. 64-19-7
> Drum/IBC tank/ISO tank
> HS Code 2915211900
> For Pharmaceutical, Textile dyeing, Rubber industry
Acetic acid is a simple organic acid with a carboxyl group attached to a methyl group. It is called acetic acid or glacial acetic acid. It is acidic in nature due to the presence of carboxyl groups. It has a pungent smell. Acetic acid has many uses in industry, chemical synthesis, and medicine.
The use of acetic acid in industry
1. For synthesizing dyes and inks.
2. Used to synthesize fragrances.
3. It is used in rubber and plastic industries. Used as a solvent and starting material for many important polymers in the rubber and plastics industry such as PVA, PET, etc.
4. Use as starting material for paint and adhesive components
5. Used as an additive and food preservative in cheese and sauces in the food processing industry.
The use of acetic acid in chemical synthesis
1. Used to synthesize cellulose acetate. Cellulose acetate is used in photographic film and textiles. Before the invention of cellulose acetate film, photographic film used to be made from nitrates, and there were many safety concerns.
2. Used as a solvent for the synthesis of terephthalic acid. Paraxylene is oxidized to terephthalic acid. Terephthalic acid is used to synthesize PET, which is widely used to make plastic bottles.
3. Widely used to react with various alcohols to synthesize esters. Acetate derivatives are widely used as food additives.
4. Used to synthesize vinyl acetate monomer. This monomer can then be polymerized to form poly(vinyl acetate), also commonly known as PVA. PVA has a wide range of applications, from medicine (due to its biocompatibility to nanotechnology (as a stabilizer) to papermaking).
5. It is used as a solvent in many organic catalytic reactions.
Technical indicators (Industrial Grade)
|Test Items||Standard Indicator||Test Result|
|Class I||Class II|
|Chroma (Pt-CoNo./Hazen) <=||10||10||5|
|Purity (Acetic Acid, ω/%) >=||99.8||99.5||99.8|
|Water (ω/%) <=||0.15||0.20||0.08|
|Formic acid (ω/%) <=||0.03||0.05||0.01|
|Acetaldehyde (ω/%) <=||0.02||0.03||0.01|
|Propionic acid (ω/%) <=||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Iron/Fe (ω/%) <=||0.00004||0.0002||0.00003|
|Evaporation residue (ω/%) <=||0.005||0.01||0.0003|
|Permanganate-reducing substances(min.) >=||120||30||120|
Acetic Acid for shipment
Acetic Acid for Pharmaceutical
1. Are you a distributor or factory?
We are a distributor and we have long-term contacts with factories well-known in the industry
2. How do you control the quality?
Factory testing and Third-party testing
3. Can you supply samples for testing?
Free samples but freight collect
4. What about the lead time?
We can make the shipment in 7-12days after deposit or order confirmation
5. What documents you provide?
SDS, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, Health certificate and Origin certificate